Navigating the risks and rewards of the ASEAN opportunity
In an increasingly volatile world, Southeast Asia seems to feel at home. Despite the number of macroeconomic and political instabilities impacting the region, the growth story is still compelling and deal activity is steady. Driven by an increasing economic liberalisation and a growing consumer class it’s easy to see why investors are continuing to allocate funds to the region. Admittedly in the diverse and local markets of Southeast Asia fund managers have to navigate some unique challenges and require a specific appreciation for the environment outside of the standard strategic approach to achieve the desired returns.
Singapore, the most mature market in the region is rightfully the gateway for private equity investors looking to deploy capital across the region and is fast becoming the technology and venture capital hub for SEA and has aspirations to create companies that can capture a global audience.
Join Southeast Asia’s most respected fund managers, venture capitalist, corporations and limited partners on 20-21 July at the AVCJ Singapore Forum, the leading Southeast Asia focused private equity and venture capital gathering in the region. Attendees will hear two days of expert debates, keynote interviews, case studies and innovation stories focused on recent deals, market activity and the private equity issues that have been making the headlines.
>> Download the brochure here
>> Check the highlights of last year’s event and download the post event review
Key benefits of attending include:
- Network with over 90 institutional investors that are looking to meet fund managers from across the globe and make commitments to the asset class
- Discover how private equity is assisting the infrastructure and energy development in the region
- Find out how LPs are managing co-investment opportunities in Southeast Asia
- Understand what the governments are doing to help accelerate the development of start ups
- Hear about how private equity and venture firms are collaborating with their portfolio companies to deliver alpha
Special offer for AVPN members! AVPN members enjoy a 10% DISCOUNT off the standard rate to attend the Forum (a saving of USD210 off the standard rate USD2,099).
We look forward to meeting you at the Forum in July!