Asia’s place in the global private equity portfolio
Now in its 10th year, the AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum USA will continue to provide American LPs and GPs a thorough annual update on the Asian private equity market, focusing on the opportunities, trends and pitfalls to avoid. Join some of Asia’s most successful fund managers as they share their views on the market and give reasons why Asia is, and will remain, an important part of a diversified global private equity portfolio.
>> Download the brochure here
Key benefits of attending include:
- Improve your chances for fund raising as you meet Limited Partners keen to explore the benefits of investing in Asian private equity
- Join the case study sessions that will provide in-depth focus on specific countries?
- Discover how top performing fund managers are delivering stellar returns
- Network with your peers and Asia experts with a 2:1 ratio of LP’s to GP’s
- Be part of the world’s driving force for private equity and venture capital investment as Asia Pacific regional markets continue to mature and newer frontier markets evolve
Special offer for AVPN members enjoy a 10% DISCOUNT off the standard rate to attend the Forum (a saving of USD110 off the standard rate USD1,099).
Book online or email Yasna Mostofi at [email protected]. Don’t forget to quote the discount code AVPN_USA15.
We look forward to meeting you at the Forum in July!