The annual AVCJ Diversity & Inclusion Forum returns this year in Singapore as a hybrid event – combining the best of in-person and virtual formats – to bring together senior alternative investment professionals across the globe for a half-day of insightful and meaningful discussions on the key learnings, best practice and top issues surrounding diversity, equity and inclusion in the regional private equity and venture capital industry.
Exclusive 15% discount is offered to AVPN members to attend the Forum, please quote your VIP code AVPNAF for registration.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jennifer Buckley, Founder and Managing Director, SWEEF Capital
- Carolina Espinal, Managing Director, HARBOURVEST PARTNERS
- Laurien Field, Global Gender Lead, Disruptive Technologies and Funds, IFC
- Pamela Fung, Executive Director, MORGAN STANLEY ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT PARTNERS
- Michael Lints, Partner, GOLDEN GATE VENTURES
- Shuyin Tang, Partner, PATAMAR CAPITAL
- View full speaker list here