Co-hosted by AVCJ and the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), the 8th annual AVCJ ESG Forum provides a platform for industry practitioners in the region to gather and share how they are implementing and reporting ESG and how they are overcoming practical challenges in order to put ESG in the forefront of their investments.
The forum brings together over 650 industry leaders with the aim to provide attendees with in-depth analysis of the latest trends, activity and regulations affecting ESG integration and to foster dialogue and debate between LPs, GPs and the companies they invest in.
Exclusive 15% discount is offered to AVPN members to attend the Forum, please quote your VIP code AVPNAF for registration.
Leading industry speakers confirmed:
- Virginia Alzina, Managing Director & Head of Sustainability, EMERGEVEST
- Trista Chen, Partner, Finance Sector, Asia Pacific, ERM
- Todd Cook, Managing Director-Double Impact, BAIN CAPITAL
- David Katz, Director of Public Affairs, Asia Pacific, KKR
- Mark Errington, Chairman, M&A Service Lead, Asia Pacific, ERM
- Suzanne Tavill, Global Head of Responsible Investment, Partner, STEPSTONE
- Upasana Rao, Partner, TRILEGAL
- View Full speaker list here