Co-hosted by AVCJ and the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI), the annual AVCJ ESG Forum returns for its sixth year to provide an educational platform for industry practitioners in the region. The forum aims to provide GPs with a deep dive into the latest trends and issues affecting ESG integration and impact investing around the world, and to foster dialogue and debate between GPs, LPs, and industry participants.
Top LP speakers taking part at the ESG Forum include:
- Keynote: Jim Pittman, Executive Vice President and Global Head of Private Equity, British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI)
- Adam Black, Head of ESG & Sustainability, Coller Capital
- Kim Chong, Head of Risk Management & Compliance, HKMA
- Kelly Christodoulou,ESG Investment Manager, AustralianSuper
- David Russell, Head of Responsible Investment, USS Investment Management
- Komal Sahu, Chief of Sustainable Finance, AVPN
- Megan Starr, Global Head of Impact, THE CARLYLE GROUP
- …many more
Exclusive 15% discount is offered to AVPN members to attend the Forum, please quote VIP code ESGAVPN15 for registration.
HOW TO REGISTER: