In light of the changing social financing landscape both locally and regionally, the AVPN-AIM workshop will be a practitioner-oriented session for resource-providers to learn more about how to diversify skillsets and investment toolkits to create social impact beyond traditional funding models. It will seek to engage discussion around the following questions:
- How can we move beyond grant-funding and traditional philanthropy to drive the acceleration of high-impact SPOs?
- How do we leverage on existing financial mechanisms to scale social impact inclusively and innovatively? What are the necessary pre-conditions and supports for this to take place?
- Glean funder insights and knowledge informed by AVPN Deal Share Platform and Knowledge Center expertise, and AIM’s locally based platforms for greater impact.
- Identify the key success factors that will help funders better support SPOs to scale innovative methods of solving complex social issues.
- Discover perspectives of different Asian markets and in-country experiences in evolving approaches to creating social impact through philanthropy and grant-making
This is a by-invitation only event.
Please contact [email protected] for registration.