Northeast Asia is exhibiting strong social innovation across the public and private sectors, as it takes big strides towards sustainable development. While corporations are developing sophisticated CSR strategies, social investors are building in-house capacity to invest more meaningfully. Central to this conversation is a focus on Climate Action, Corporate Social Impact, Economic Opportunities and Gender.
As an economic powerhouse in Asia, Northeast Asia has the potential to demonstrate its leadership in sustainable growth. In the past decade, AVPN has witnessed how our members and partners in the region came together and made the changes happen.
We are standing at the turning point of accelerating the SDG actions in Asia and it is critical that we share a clear and ambitious vision for moving capital towards social impact for the next decade.
Engage with members from Northeast Asia as they share their social investment journeys and explore potential synergies for cross market collaboration and co-learning.
Part 1: Virtual Connect & Learn – Networking and Tapping into the Social Investment Roadmap in Asia
21 Jun (Tue), 1:30pm – 2:30pm (Bali / Beijing / Shanghai / Taipei / Hong Kong) / 2:30pm – 3:30pm (Tokyo)
- Welcome Remarks (5 min)
- Speed Date Networking (30 min)
- Open Mic: Sharing of Takeaways (5 min)
- Overview of The Economist 10 Principles for Social Investing in Asia (15 min)
- Conclusion (5 min)
Part 2: Deep Dive into Northeast Asia Markets
22 Jun (Wed), 1:30pm – 2:30pm (Bali / Beijing / Shanghai / Taipei / Hong Kong) / 2:30pm – 3:30pm (Tokyo)
- Welcome & Sharing by Market Representatives (10 min)
- Breakout Sessions: In-depth Market Sharing on Climate Action, Gender, Economic Development, and Corporate Social Impact (35 min)
- Summary of Sharing & Closing (15 min)