AVPN invites you to the AVPN Impact Assessment Masterclass providing actionable insights for novices and seasoned practitioners. The masterclass features International and national guest speakers from Social Value International and Dasra. Participants will acquire theoretical insights into the basics of impact assessment and confidence in applying frameworks such as: the theory of change, balanced score card and social return on investment.
The class builds on ‘AVPN’s Guide to Effective Impact Assessment’ (https://avpn.asia/2016/05/22/
The masterclass stretches over two days covering a mixture of insights from AVPN research and interactive application that translates this research into actionable plans. The emphasis of the masterclass is on practice and taking the participants through several measurements tools.
Who Should Attend?
- Grant maker
- CSR manager
- Incubator manager
- Social investor/HNWI
- Social Purpose organisations/NGOs
Funders and grant makers are encouraged to bring one of their investees/grantees to the workshop, as this will enable dialogue about and relevance of the impact assessment framework for both sides.
By the end of the master class, participants will
- Have understood the nuances and dimensions of impact
- Have discussed with experts and peers what makes effective impact assessment
- Be confident in using three frameworks: theory of change, balanced scorecard and social return on investment
- Have developed or improved their framework in impact assessment
- Have received their own copy of the ‘Guide to Effective Impact Assessment’,checklists to make their impact assessment framework more effective and templates for the three frameworks.
- AVPN Member: INR 7,500
- Non-member: INR 10,000
Limited space available – Please Register ASAP
For more details please contact [email protected]