TiE Singapore is a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. Through programs like TiE Young Entrepreneurs (TYE) and Mentor Match, they are reaching out and fostering the next generation of entrepreneurs.
There is a growing number of new entrepreneurs practicing a business model that places just as much importance on doing social good as on making money. Conscious Business- Is this trend the new mantra for success?
A conscious business incorporates three distinct traits:
- A strong sense of social purpose often linked to the way we live on our planet.
- A very clear focus on people.
- A sustainable business model.
The event will include a panel of successful business people who will share their challenges, successes and lessons learnt from creating, being engaged with or supporting conscious businesses.
- What is Conscious Entrepreneurship?
- How can we create a Conscious Business?
Who should attend:
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in making money and doing social good;
- Investors who are interested in learning about the future of entrepreneurship;
- Civil Society Organizations who are passionate about certain issues and want to influence entrepreneurial decisions.