“If your philanthropy vision involves truly moving the needle on a big issue, its worth exploring the possibility of bringing others along with you on the journey.”
– Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
Please join us for this invitation-only virtual workshop to jointly learn more about collaborative philanthropy and collaborative frameworks, to converse with other organisations that are interested in collaborative initiatives and to discuss current efforts, and to identify mutual areas of interest for future collaboration.
To move these conversations towards action, we will discuss specific issues and potential collaborative solutions that are relevant and actionable in Singapore.
The NVPC Colabs Toolkit and the AVPN Collaborative Philanthropy in Asia white paper will also be launched at this event!
The agenda will be as follows:
- Welcome & Introduction
- Launch Presentation: Collaborative Philanthropy in Asia white paper findings
- Panel Discussion and Q&A
- Launch Presentation: Introduction to Colabs toolkit and Q&A
- Interactive Conversation: Exploring Issues and Avenues for Collaboration
- Closing Remarks & Next Steps
For more information, please contact Dorothy Ching at [email protected].