East Meets West Summit is an intimate pre-event limited to 100 participants that includes all the speakers and VIP guests for East Meets West 2018 at Kualoa Ranch. Participants will take part in Hawaiian activities, roundtable adiscussions, and deep-dive learning opportunities. Roundtable discussions will be led by experts in their fields – with no more than 25 participants in each discussion. Transportation to and from Waikiki will be provided. Summit tickets include complimentary registration at the EMW’18 Conference on February 2.
In 2018 we will be introducing a new Summit Day to be held at Kualoa Ranch for VIP’s only to enjoy some of Hawaii’s beauty while networking and sharing ideas at roundtables.
There will also be the Community Day at the prestigious East West Center which will be open to the public and include keynotes and panel discussions around exciting topics like Blockcahin, cryptocurrency, smart cities, IoT, robotics, traveltech, impact technologies and many more.
A Two Day Event Featuring…
- One-on-one meetings with speakers and investors
- Fireside chats with successful East/West tech entrepreneurs
- Startup Paradise Showcase–top 10 Hawaii startups
- Ecosystem tour to Startup Paradise accelerators and co-working spaces
- International investors from China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore and Silicon Valley
- Top Asian startups sources from global startup competitions in the region
AVPN Members are entitled to 50% discount on ticket prices.
To register, please click here.