Use your talent, assets, networks and passion, and translate them into great social impact. For those at the beginning of their Philanthropic Journey, this course provides the tools and knowledge to give better and maximise your impact. Delivered by a team of Australia’s
leading philanthropic minds, we will challenge your thinking, help you find your way in the philanthropic sector and connect you with likeminded individuals.
Presenters will include Shamal Dass, Head of Philanthropic Services at JBWere; Jenna Liang, Senior Advisor, Global Philanthropists Circle, The Synergos Institute; Jessica Roth, Founder & Director, Social Impact Hub; Krystian Seibert, Policy Adviser, Philanthropy Australia and
David Ward, Technical Director, Australian Philanthropic Services.
“To give away money is an easy matter and in any man’s power. But to decide to whom to give it and how large and when, and for what purpose and how, is neither in every man’s power nor an easy matter.” Aristotle
- Give insight into the Australian Philanthropic landscape.
- Create a safe space for Next Generation funders to learn and share knowledge and insights.
- Provide perspective on where individuals and organisations are placed in the philanthropic landscape
- Share tools, pathways and guidance in self-reflection and values-based decision making.
- Reveal key trends and new developments in philanthropy, financial products and social enterprise
Every Wednesday night from 17 October to 21 November. Sessions will run from 5.30pm to 7.30pm at PwC, Barangaroo.
Enquiries and expressions of Interest can be sent to Vicki Norton. Please note that this course is a part of our professional development series.