Europe is facing serious societal challenges that require new solutions. The past years have shown that we are able to innovate but also that there remains a vast social impact potential that we can realise. This will require core and patient funding, but also cooperation amongst the different actors and significant more than just financial support to build the capacity of social organisations.
More and more social funders want to contribute to the development of such solutions, by committing full support and truly engaging with social organisations. Because they realise that funding based on concerns, on the seriousness of an issue is not enough to obtain the maximum impact.
EVPA (European Venture Philanthropy Association) invites you to the 13th EVPA Annual Conference – Guiding Lights to explore how we can address current societal issues and how we can build new solutions together!
This year the conference takes place in beautiful Oslo, Norway, thanks to the generous support of FERD and their partners. Between November 9th and 10th, participants will exchange ideas, lessons learnt and be inspired by a variety of actors in venture philanthropy and social investment (VP/SI) and showcasing the Nordic model.
REGISTER by September 11th and take advantage of the early bird rates!
AVPN members get 50% on the regular conference ticket price. Use the discount code Partner50.
- 450€ during the early bird period;
- 550€ after the early bird period.
This year the organizers have grouped the sessions into three streams:
- General – These sessions are open to the entire community and will tackle initiatives, developments, and other key issues for the sector.
- Exploring – If you are new to the sector or to a particular topic, this is the perfect starting point.
- Experts (contributors only) – Special breakout sessions for experienced practitioners to debate on specific issues.
For a short highlight of our 2016 conference in Paris, click here.