THE NEW EDITION OF THE COURSE IS ALREADY HERE! ARE YOU INTERESTED? BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW!
If you are interested in learning how to choose the most suitable financial instrument(s) to support a social purpose organisation (SPO) in a more efficient way, then this is the perfect course for your needs. This training programme is developed with France Active and Ferd Social Entrepreneurs. The course has its base in the, “Financing for Social Impact: The key role of Tailored Financing and Hybrid Finance” report, portraying how tailored financing can lead to more sustainable and stronger SPOs.
If you are interested in:
- getting a better understanding of the financial instruments (FIs) – grants, debt, equity – available to fund SPOs
- acquiring practical knowledge on how to use them to match your goals as an investor for impact with the needs of SPOs
- learning how to tailor the financial support you provide to maximise the social impact generate
- meeting practitioners with a long experience in the sector who will present real-life case studies in an active and dynamic manner to enhance your learning.
Then join us.
Who should attend
The programme primarily targets investment managers of organisations that invest for impact: social impact and impact investing funds, grant-making foundations and private investors. The training is open also to other professionals interested in the topic, provided that they have at least a basic knowledge of financial analysis, in order to allow them make the most of the two-day course. Please note that this course will not address the practical technicalities linked to the design of FIs in specific countries.
Don’t forget that EVPA members have priority access to the courses and pay 50% of regular fees.
- Member fee: 800€
- Non-member fee: 1600€
Registration and deadlines
- Registration: deadline 30/04/2020. You can register here. Places are limited, so be sure to book your place as soon as possible.
- Scholarships: deadline 30/04/2020. Some scholarships are available for EVPA members who cannot afford the course fee. Please find here all the information on how to apply.