As a manager of a VP/SI organisation, you might often struggle with the following question: “How can I choose the most suitable financial instrument(s) to support social purpose organisations (SPOs) in the most efficient way”? If you need to make this crucial decision and you would like to improve or re-evaluate your strategies, EVPA (European Venture Philanthropy Association) and France Active have the perfect course for you. Financing for Social Impact demonstrates how tailored financing can lead to more sustainable and stronger SPOs.
The course will give you:
- An in-depth analysis of financial instruments (FIs) such as grants, debt and equity, which are available in the VP/SI space to fund SPOs;
- Practical knowledge about these financial instruments and how to use them to match your goals with the needs of SPOs;
- New techniques which will allow you to better tailor your financial support and maximise the social impact generated.
Register here before 22 October!
- EVPA (European Venture Philanthropy Association) in partnership with France Active have launched the Financing for Social Impact course in Paris, France on 15-16 November! If you’re interested in getting a better understanding of financial instruments to maximise social impact then this course is perfect for you! You can get more information and register here: https://bit.ly/2xbbmrw #impinv #socimp #venphil
- Join EVPA (European Venture Philanthropy Association) and France Active course on Financing for Social Impact to see how to tailor your financial instruments based on the needs of your investees, giving them quality support to create greater social impact. Learn more here: https://bit.ly/2xbbmrw #impinv #socimp #venphil