Deliver positive social and environmental impacts with your investments
If you’re looking to generate financial returns while leaving a measurable social and environmental impact, then the Foundations of Impact Investing course is perfect for you.
Led by leading practitioner Bessi Graham, this 3-day course will equip you with the tools and resources to confidently navigate the impact investing landscape.
In this course, you will:
- Be provided with a virtual $10 million fund and investment options based on real-life case studies
- Develop a rich understanding of critical concepts such as risk and return, the role of measurement, portfolio construction, types of capital and what they’re suited to
- Equip yourself with the skills to help deliver real, sustainable impact.
This course will run across the following three days:
- Thursday 5 September 6.00pm – 10.00pm
- Friday 6 September 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Friday 18 October 9.30am – 5.30pm