The Financial Times is delighted to announce the return of FT Investing for Good Asia. This major one-day summit will explore the state of the impact investment market in Asia, the new opportunities opening up for investors, and the potential for innovative and sustainable finance to bring about transformative solutions to some of the region’s key challenges.
Key speakers include:
- Michael Barrow, Director General, Private Sector Operations, Asian Development Bank
- Helene Li, Co-Founder, GoImpact
- Jason Bajaj, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, The Osiris Group
- Bei Duoguang, President, Chinese Academy of Financial Inclusion
- Mari Kogiso, Director, Gender Innovation and Investment Division, The Sasakawa Peace Foundation
- And many more…
For more information, please feel free to visit our event website: live.ft.com/investingforgoodas
AVPN members are entitled to a 20% discount off the ticket, using the discount code “AVPN
*Limited complimentary tickets are available for the impact investors, social entrepreneurs, institutional investors and family offices.
Please click here for registration.