Learn from leading impact investors and earn a certification in the rapidly growing impact investing industry.
The 4-week self-guided, online interactive course, “Impact Investing: Profit with Purpose” has been launched on FutureLearn, Europe’s leading online social learning platform.
The online course includes video interviews with leading investors in the field like the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, Acumen Fund, Omidyar Network, Grameen Capital, Aavishkaar and more. The course was co-created by the Jindal Centre for Social Innovation + Entrepreneurship & Asha Impact, and benefits from content contributed by global partners like the Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs, the Global Impact Investing Network and the Bridgespan Group. The course is recognized by the Impact Investors Council in India.
To-date, over 7,000 people from 130 countries have enrolled.
What topics will you cover?
- Financial instruments and techniques used to fund social enterprises
- Impact measurement components, tools, and frameworks
- Current market trends and key players operating in the impact investing ecosystem
- Key challenges in the industry and how to unlock opportunities to invest in businesses that drive social and environmental impact
- Relevant skills required to join the impact investment industry
- Open Enrollment