On the eve of #WorldPopulationDay, Centre for Catalyzing Change (C3) under its initiative Naya Daur, with support from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation presents –
Galvanizing Young Couple’s Access to Family Planning during and beyond COVID – 19
On 10th July 2020 | 1600 to 1730 hours IST
We are bringing together an eminent panel of speakers to look at evidence on how the family planning efforts, especially for young couples, can be sustained during and beyond COVID19. Experts will speak about family planning services listed as essential services, young people / couples’ awareness of and access to Family Planning information and services – especially for the state of Bihar, and national and global innovations that can be adapted in the context of Bihar.
- Shri. Mangal Pandey*, Hon’ble Minister, Health and Family Welfare, Government of Bihar
- Dr. S.K Sikdar, Advisor, Family Planning, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India
- Dr. Venkatraman Chandra – Mouli, Scientist, Department of Reproductive Health and Research, WHO, Geneva
- Dr. Niranjan Saggurti, Director, Population Council, India
- Dr. Hemant Shah, Chief of Party, Bihar Technical Support Programme, Care India
- Ms. Sandhya Venkateswaran, Deputy Director, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Dr. Aparajita Gogoi, Executive Director, C3 and Ms. Medha Gandhi, Country Lead – Family Planning, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, will moderate the webinar.