Back by popular demand, this session will revisit how a gender-lens can be applied to blended finance. Over 75 minutes, we will look at how gender-lens investing in blended finance is evolving and provide practical examples from our member community, including Criterion Institute, Setuka Partners, Incofin, and Terra Global Capital.
Each Convergence member organization has four complimentary seats in each training. Register soon, as this training has limited space to ensure an intensive and practice-driven learning experience.
- Leslie Durschinger, Founder, CEO & CIO, Terra Global Capital
- Pranay Samson, Consultant, Criterion Institute & Director of Innovative Finance, Plan International
- Aman Khanna, Founder & Managing Partner, Setuka Partners
- Priya Naik, Founder & CEO, Sumhita Social Ventures
- Kapil Kanungo, Private Equity & Fund Development Manager, Incofin
- Fallon Casper, Head of Debt, Agro & Food, Incofin