Are you interested in being an effective and passionate impact investor?
Are you keen to make investments in relation to a larger system rather than in isolation?
Do you want to learn how to identify the key leverage points in the system for the greatest impact?
Do you want to apply systems thinking for sustainable growth from a financial, social, and environmental perspective?
Come join us on a mini-retreat organized by the Synergos Global Philanthropists Circle that considers systems thinking alongside impact investment.
Based on David Rockefeller and his daughter Peggy Dulany’s 30 years of experience, the course will focus on using specific elements in our bridging leadership program including bridging leadership, systems thinking, reflection and collaboration on impact investing. To make long-term impact, we must consider ourselves and our role in our system.
• Connect with social change makers from all over Asia and the world
• Look at social problems in a systemic way, analyzing the causes and identifying the points of leverage
• Discover ways to act within your purpose, through social investment
• Question your own assumptions and beliefs that you bring to your impact investing
• Be inspired by amazing speakers including Matt Dalio.
Date: Friday 28-Sunday 30 September 2018
Time: Program begins with welcome dinner and drinks at 6pm on Friday
Location: Bali, Indonesia
Price: US$1,500 inclusive* per person
*Does not include airtravel to Bali
To join Impact Investing X Systems Thinking
Please register to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 20, 2018