Environmental Finance is delighted to announce that our 9th annual Green Bonds Europe conference will take place on 17 June in London.
As the green market has developed, Environmental Finance has been there every step of the way, reporting and shaping the conversations to drive the market forward:
- We covered the first labelled green bond in 2007
- We hosted our first green bond conference in London in 2011
- We hosted our first green bond conference in New York in 2012
- We hosted our first green bond conference in Singapore in 2018
- We hosted our first green bond conference in Santa Monica in 2018
- The seeds for the Green Bond Principles were sown at our 2013 London event
Investors are increasingly hungry for paper labelled green, as well as social or sustainability-labelled issues and, also for this year, the agenda is broadened to cover environmental, social and governance (ESG) integration in fixed income (as green bonds remain less than 1% of the overall bond market).
Green Bonds have sparked lively debate about what kind of assets, projects or activities deserve the green label.
Key discussions for green bonds now focus on how the market can be ‘additional’, its potentially transformative role in channelling funds to low-carbon infrastructure in emerging markets, and whether common definitions or standards are needed to help the market grow.
Attend to participate in the conversation around the big issues and the strategies that can be deployed to grow the green bond market exponently over the next years.
Special offer: 30% discount for AVPN members with code AVPN30.