Ready To Diversify Your Portfolio?
Don’t Miss These Deals on Climate Action and Women’s Health
In 2020, even during the COVID-19 downturn, impact investors are planning to allocate USD32B to climate-related investments, comprising two-thirds of total impact investments. But did you know—investing in climate action is also investing in women’s health?
- Access to cleantech mitigates health risks of household air pollution for billions of women
- Access to healthcare is critical for women who are hardest hit by climate change and resulting food insecurity, as well as climate-sensitive diseases
Join IIX for our Virtual Pitch Session, featuring pre-screened investment opportunities from the world’s largest crowdfunding platform for impact investing, IIX’s Impact Partners. Yes, these deals are driving both women’s empowerment and climate action.
- Cleantech company enabling ASEAN households to convert waste into clean cooking fuels through affordable biodigesters
- Circular economy company enabling Cambodian women to cook with smoke-free char-briquettes made from recycled wood residues
- Telehealth company connecting female doctors to 1M+ underserved women and girls in rural Pakistani communities
What to expect:
- 3 growth-stage entities: 2 seeking equity, 1 seeking debt
- Enterprises who are COVID-resilient, responsive, and resistant
- Creating deep impact, with high potential for scalability
- Term sheets available
Exclusive for Impact Partners investors only. Not an investor? Sign up here! Can’t catch the session? Sign up anyways to get the recording!