More than 18 global impact investment luminaries will gather with the regional tribe in Sydney 13-15 November 2017 for the third Impact Investment Summit Asia Pacific.
- 18+ international impact investment luminaries from across USA, Singapore & Switzerland including Megan Starr, VP Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Goldman Sachs; Brian Trelstad, Partner Bridges Fund Management; Joy Anderson,
Founder & President Criterion Institute; Don Shaffer, CEO, RSF Social Finance; Michelle Long, former Executive Director BALLE; Konda Mason, Co-Founder Impact Hub Oakland and more
- 25+ leading voices from the Australian impact investment landscape
- 6 x transformational plenary sessions
- 15 x breakouts – panel discussions, roundtables, pitch sessions, lightening talks and provocations
- 250+ impact investors attending
- Social & networking space to meet, explore deals and collaborations, share stories, challenges and learnings
- A night of inspiring story at the Summit Dinner, with Evan Thornley, in the stunning View by Sydney restaurant
- Powerful workshops to dive deep into the how of themes including impact management and gender lens investing
Curated by an expert advisory panel, the Impact Investment Summit Asia Pacific 2017 is a unique opportunity for international thought leadership, connecting, deal-making, activating new players and product, and accelerating the work in the region.
The Impact Investment Summit is the peak gathering of Asia Pacific’s impact investment community, convening active investors and those exploring the development of an impact investment strategy. Over the course of three days the Summit is designed to foster knowledge sharing, build relationships and inspire greater commitment to deploying capital for social and environmental impact.
A true community gathering with spaces and places to connect, network, socialise, deep dive, deal-make, dine, collaborate, debate, participate, learn, contribute and commune. Two-day Summit includes keynote addresses, panel sessions, breakout spaces, networking opportunities, and installations to inspire. Whilst there will be plenty of transactional content and opportunity, changing the world requires transformation, so expect lots of it at this year’s Summit.
Early bird discount registrations are open until 29 September.