About the conference
The conference aims to create awareness on global and local trends in social enterprises, responsible SMEs and social finance.
– Building enabling ecosystems for social enterprises and SMEs with positive social impact
– Unblocking the potential of alternative finance and social investment
– Experienc and good practices of successful social enterprises at local and global level
– Social financiers’ experiences and good practices
– Key messages and lessos for Sri Lanka
Social entrepreneurs, SMEs, policy makers, development practitioners, Academics community activists, business support service providers, bankers and investors
Guest speakers from United Kingdom, Australia, India, Indonesia, Philippines and nationally recognised experts in social enterprises and social finance fields will speak at the conference.
The conference registration package includes access to all sessions, conference literature, meals and refreshments, access to one post conference workshop or talk.
How to register
For online registration or to download the registration form, please log onto http://www.lankasocialventures.com/conference2017
Payments can be made by cheque or bank transfer. Cheques should be written in favour of “Lanka Social Ventures Limited” and send along with the registration form to: Lanka Social Ventures, 20/20B, 1st Lane, Mahindarama Road, Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte.
For more information on registration and payments, please contact Conference Secretariat 077 637 1134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org