As impact investors around the world seek to advance their understanding and application of impact management best practices, one common pain-point is how to translate robust and nuanced assessments of impact into terms that are decision-useful, actionable, and comparable across a diverse portfolio of investments. One of the world’s largest impact investors in frontier markets, CDC Group, has designed a system to do just that.
Join us for an exclusive conversation with CDC’s leadership for an inside look at their new and improved impact scoring system, which is being implemented across their investment portfolio. This first-of-its-kind scoring system evaluates investments against their three most important impact criteria-productivity, sustainability, and inclusivity–but offers the potential for adaptation and adoption by impact investors of all strategies and sizes.
– Liz Lloyd, Chief Impact Officer, CDC Group
– Paddy Carter, Director, Development Impact Research & Policy, CDC Group
– Gieltje Adriaans, Manager, Development Impact (Investments), CDC Group
– Mike McCreless, Executive Director, Impact Frontiers
– Cathy Clark, Faculty Director, CASE and CASE i3: Initiative on Impact Investing, Duke University Fuqua School of Business
Christina Leijonhufvud, CEO, BlueMark
CDC is changing. On 4 April 2022, they will become British International Investment. Click here for more information: https://www.cdcgroup.com/en/news-insight/news/enlarged-remit-announced-for-the-uks-development-finance-institution-to-deliver-jobs-and-clean-growth/