Amani Institute India has announced that applications are now open for a special edition of their award-winning Leadership for Growth program* exclusively for Women Social Entrepreneurs hailing from Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. With support from the U.S. Consulate General Chennai they are able to provide this program free of cost to the 20 selected applicants!
They are now accepting applications for the cohort which will begin in February 2022. You can find more information on their website:
- Extended Application Deadline: 10th January, 2022
- Application Link: https://bit.ly/3c8O5M1
- Eligibility: Women who are founders/co-founders of a social enterprise operating in non-metropolitan cities of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu or Kerala.
- Program Period: February 2022 – June 2022
- Format & Timing: Hybrid – 4 half-day online sessions per month between February and May 2022, and 1 in-person session in Bangalore/Chennai in June 2022
- Cost: FREE!
*In 2017, Amani Institute launched a leadership program for Small and Growing Business (SGBs) managers called Leadership for Growth. As of 2021, 350 managers from 80 companies have enrolled in the program of which 85 have been from the South Asian region. In 2019, participating companies grew revenue by 20% on average and cumulatively raised several million dollars of investment after participating. Based on in-depth experience with small and growing businesses in emerging markets, the customized version of this program is designed to help women social entrepreneurs build the 21st century skills, resources and professional networks needed to thrive.