Join us for a Virtual Masterclass designed to equip you with the skills to transform finance and catalyze impact.
Despite breakthroughs in innovation, our generation is faced with serious challenges when it comes to addressing the reality of climate change, reducing economic and gender inequality, and tackling poverty around the world. In finance, the transition to sustainable investments is not yet happening at the pace and scale needed to meet the SDGs.
Yet these challenges can be met only if we can measure the effectiveness of our response.
In this Masterclass, learn how to measure impact and sustainability from our CEO, Professor Durreen Shahnaz as well as IIX Advisors from The Wharton School, Stanford University, and Social Value UK. By the end of the course, you’ll gain:
- A global understanding of the impact measurement ecosystem
- Knowledge of how to refine your impact measurement strategy to improve your investment portfolio
- Mastery of IIX’s widely-accepted impact assessment approach, valued by investors, donors, and enterprises
- Self-Guided Online Courses
- Live Virtual Sessions
- Certificate of Completion
- US$200 (Individual Course Access)
- US$450 (Full Masterclass Access)
Find out more here.
*Group rates available. Contact [email protected] for more info.