The Singapore International Foundation (SIF)’s Arts for Good (A4G) Projects is a programme that brings together artists and different sectors of society to collaborate on arts-based initiatives for social good.
The COVID-19 situation continues to impact the arts and culture scene globally. At the SIF, we remain committed in our support towards arts practitioners and their initiatives.
The Arts for Good Project should:
- Connect Singapore and global communities creatively for social good through the arts
- Facilitate active engagement with, or participation by different communities across borders
- Promote cross-cultural understanding, international collaboration, and positive social change
- Feature either digital or hybrid means of production, presentation, collaboration, or community engagement
- Culminate in an online or hybrid engagement component that allows your project outcomes to benefit a wider audience base.
- Applications for Arts for Good Project 2023 are now open. Priority will be given to Arts for Good Projects that address the theme of Inclusivity.
- Projects that do not address the theme of inclusivity will still be eligible for consideration.
- Projects should commence after 1 May 2023 and be completed by 31 October 2023. Successful applicants may receive up to S$20,000 per project. Applications will close on Sunday, 5 March 2023, 11.59pm (GMT +8).
For more information, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).