It’s happened before, and it will happen again. Your financial statements say one thing, but your fundraiser is presenting something else at your nonprofit’s board meeting. It turns out, both reports are correct. How is this possible?
Data silos exist and can create problems in the future. However, there is a way to eliminate them and maintain equal importance between donor relationships and financial compliance.
Oracle NetSuite technology can align your organizational metrics successfully. Together with Spectrum and TechSoup Asia, we invite you to the Oracle NetSuite for non-profits boot camp. Whether you are part of the finance or fundraising team, this boot camp will help you understand: Core NetSuite capabilities, how standard accounting and fundraising business processes work in an integrated manner, and implementation of best practices. This classroom-based series of hands-on exercises will help you enable your donor cycle and donation management features. We’ll also apply real-world examples of some tricky accounting and fundraising situations non-profits run into, and how you can solve these in NetSuite.
This boot camp is right for you if you are a:
- CEO/Board Member
- CFO/Finance Manager
- Fundraising or Resource Mobilization Director/Manager
- IT manager or IT volunteer guru
In this boot camp, you will walk away with:
- A basic know-how of NetSuite technology aligned with your organization’s strategic goals
- Explore nonprofit accounting and donor management leading practices in Oracle NetSuite
- Look at some common nonprofit accounting and fundraising mistakes and ways to avoid them
- An understanding of how finance and fundraising departments can increase collaboration and
efficiency using Oracle NetSuite
NetSuite is a Cloud business management software for organizations and businesses. Oracle NetSuite Social Impact offers software donations to eligible non-profits and social enterprises of all sizes regardless of ability to pay. Key benefits include improved financial transparency, simplified your reporting & compliance, and increased constituent stewardship.
To register, please click here.
To learn more about Oracle NetSuite Social Impact, check out their website here.