Philanthropy Australia’s biennial conference is a premier event on the Australasian philanthropy calendar, bringing together the world’s best philanthropic minds with local practitioners at all levels.
Themed ‘Purpose: Is it enough?’, this year’s Philanthropy Australia National Conference will explore and debate the options and choices within philanthropy, as well as the tensions and challenges. The conference will challenge, inspire and provoke current thinking across a broad range of topics.
With a dynamic mix of pre-conference masterclasses, keynote presentations, panels, in-conversation sessions, smaller concurrent working sessions and networking drinks, there are more opportunities than ever to learn from leaders in the field, share experiences with peers and build your philanthropic network.
International and national speakers include:
- Larry Kramer (President, William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, USA)
- Fred Blackwell (CEO, The San Francisco Foundation, USA)
- Lauren Bradford (Director of Global Partnerships, Foundation Center, USA)
- Danielle Walker Palmour (Director, Friends Provident Foundation, UK)
- David Gonski AC (Chairman, The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd)
- Arun Abey (Chairman and co-founder, Walsh Bay Partners)
- Alan Schwartz AM (Philanthropy Australia President)
Take advantage of this offer, as Philanthropy Australia’s biennial conference is an invaluable opportunity to enhance your philanthropic practice and meet and network with peers.
Simply click here to book your ticket and take advantage of heavily discounted member pricing. Early bird tickets are just $1,195 – an absolute steal! Hurry, as early bird pricing ends on Friday 27 July.
Note: Please enter AVPN MEMBER in the ID Code field. This field will appear on the first page of your registration and you will be required to enter it along with your name and email address. Please contact Giselle Pinto at Philanthropy Australia is you have any questions in relation to this offer the conference more broadly.