Over the years, businesses start to recognize that sustainability is at the heart of long-term value creation and failure to achieve that will pose economic constraint and undermine system stability as well as future business prospects. This creates demands to assist investors and enterprises to embed sustainability and the SDGs in their businesses.
The SDG Impact Standards are independent and voluntary management standards guiding businesses and investors on how to integrate sustainability at the core of its decision-making practices. There are four sets of SDG Impact Standards tailored to Bond issuers, Private Equity and Venture Capital, Enterprises and DFIs and donors, the latter of which was co-created with the OECD.
Join us to learn how to integrate sustainable management into your business and investments!
Target Audience: Managers of PE/VC funds, bond issuers, investors, philanthropists, intermediaries, enterprises, other financial institutions, and public sector stakeholders working within investment promotion and sustainability
- Key impact and sustainability concepts
- Is there a business/investment case for sustainability?
- How did we get here?
- Managing for impact. Integrating sustainability and the SDGs into internal management
- Systems and decision-making: The SDG Impact Standards.
- Resources and the path to assurance