We are excited to accept applications for the inaugural class of Quad Fellows – a collaborative network of exceptional engineers, mathematicians, scientists, and technologists who will advance innovation and research with a steadfast dedication to positive social impact.
Quad Fellows are selected from an international pool of distinguished candidates from the four Quad countries of Australia, India, Japan, and the United States. Prospective Fellows are expected to demonstrate academic excellence, exceptional results in their field, and a desire to use their talents to promote collective good.
The Quad Fellowship offers a unique combination of financial benefits, cross-cultural exchange, networking, and content programming. Each Quad Fellow will receive a one-time award of $50,000 which can be used for tuition, research, fees, books, room and board, and related academic expenses (e.g., registration fees, research-related travel). All Quad Fellows are eligible to apply for separate demonstrated needs-based funding of up to $25,000 to cover costs related to completing graduate-level studies.
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- Be citizens or legal permanent residents of Australia, India, Japan, or the United States
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a STEM field by August 2023
- Have a demonstrated record of superior academic achievement at the undergraduate level
- If applicants are currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program, they may apply if they will be enrolled in a qualified academic program during their time as a Fellow (i.e., August 2023 – May 2024)