Experts across the impact investing industry agree that higher-quality and decision-useful impact performance reporting is critical to ensuring the industry’s integrity. The challenge is that no widely-accepted standards or guidelines for reporting on impact performance exist, making it difficult to meaningfully analyze and compare impact results.
To address this challenge, BlueMark recently embarked on a research project to better understand the current state of impact performance reporting and to identify pathways to improve the quality and usefulness of impact reports.
Join us on Wednesday, April 27 to learn more about BlueMark’s research and how both LPs and GPs are aligning on the key elements of impact performance reporting.
Featured speakers will include:
- Fran Seegull | President of the U.S. Impact Investing Alliance and Executive Director of the Tipping Point Fund on Impact Investing
- Elizabeth Seeger | Managing Director, Sustainable Investing at KKR
- Tamar Pashtan | Head of ESG & Impact at Vital Capital
- Bhavika Vyas | Managing Director at StepStone Group
- Sarah Gelfand | Managing Director at BlueMark (Moderator)