The Regional Business Integrity Conference: Culture of Business Integrity – Pathway to Sustainability and Success is designed to provide a platform for Working Group on Business Integrity in ASEAN, key partners and stakeholders to participate in interactive high-level dialogues, and practical sharing of best practices and experiences.
The overall objectives are to:
- Raise awareness and understanding of business integrity and its linkage with sustainable growth
- Encourage businesses and key players to make official commitment of upholding high integrity standards, including high standards of transparency and accountability
- Provide Working Group on Business Integrity in ASEAN, partners and other key stakeholders with the know-hows and collective actions platform to fight corruption and bribery in business transactions, create level playing field and promote business’s long-term sustainability and success
$250 per delegate at regular rate
$150 per delegate for NGOs/Academia/SCOPE
$80 per delegate for full time students
Special Rate $170 for members of the following organisations. Please indicate which organisation you belong to:
1. Singapore Business Federation
2. Global Compact Network Singapore
3. Indonesia Business Links
4. International Chamber of Commerce Malaysia
5. League of Corporate Foundations, Philippines
6. Thai Listed Companies Association
7. Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry
8. Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry
9. ASEAN Foundation
It aims to bring together senior representatives from:
- Working Group on Business Integrity in ASEAN
- Anti-corruption agencies, including South East Asia Parties Against Corruption (SEA-PAC)
- Stock exchanges
The full profile of the speakers can be found here.
This event will also include Case Studies which will touch on “Restoring business integrity: what works, what does not?” and “Enhancing integrity in public procurement in ASEAN: tools and good practices”.
For the concept note, please click here and programme, please click here.
Please indicate your interest to attend by registering using our online registration form by 26 Feb 2017. As there are limited spaces, it will be on a first come first served basis.
For more information on registration, please click here. Recommended hotel accomodation can also be found here.