DATES FOR THE 2019 EDITION HAVE BEEN RELEASED! DON’T FORGET TO BOOK YOUR SPOT!
Interested in developing deep insights into how to help scale impactful solutions as a social investor? Are you wondering how to understand the practical challenges of the different scaling strategies as scale-deep, scale-up, scale-out, network models, open source platforms and system change?
Join this unique leadership course designed for senior investors and impact leaders interested in developing effective ways to scale impact by using different strategies, according to different business and financial models.
2 days to challenge your scaling impact thinking, systematise new strategies and strengthen your network.
In a structured discussion model based on peer learning and pratical workshops we will share challenges and successes and develop frameworks on how best to finance, support and scale impactful solutions at different levels of the pyramid of scaling.
The discussions will be moderated by Filipe Santos, Dean Católica-Lisbon School of Business and Economics and EVPA Chair, who has supported the scaling of hundreds of social entrepreneurs worldwide in training programs at INSEAD and Católica-Lisbon for over a decade, and who will bring frameworks to challenge the thinking around scaling impact and frame cases and experiences shared by participants.
Are you a social investor, a philanthropist, a corporate foundation leader or a policy maker interested in developing frameworks for scaling impact?
Join the EVPA and Católica-Lisbon Executive Training on Scaling Impact for Social Investors.
100% of last year’s participants would recommend the course. They rated their overall learning experience as 9.3 out of 10.
- Learn about the different stages of the social enterprise lifecycle and the strategic challenges that social entrepreneurs face at each stage;
- Understand the different pathways to scale, as well as agents and enablers of social innovation;
- Discuss business and financial models for scaling impact and the role of social investors in supporting them;
- Explore hybrid financing mechanisms that combine venture philanthropy and impact investing approaches;
- Get to know scaling examples from across Europe and finetune scaling frameworks;
- Network with like-minded impact leaders and share best practices and insights on scaling;
- Visit Impact Hub Lisbon to discover the local social innovation ecosystem, have the chance to network and meet social enterprises which will introduce their model.
Who should attend
This programme is especially relevant for leaders in the venture philanthropy and social investment space. The programme also targets participants with active roles and responsibilities in building the social investment ecosystem, such as policy makers, network leaders, accelerator and incubator managers, and corporate foundations leaders.
Registration and deadlines
- Registrations: deadline 30/09/2020. You can register here. Places are limited, so be sure to book your place as soon as possible.
- Scholarships: deadline 30/09/2020. Some scholarships are available for EVPA members who cannot afford the course fee. Please find here all the information on how to apply.
EVPA and Católica Lisbon will award an executive education joint certificate of the course to participants who successfully complete the programme and attend all sessions.
- Member fee: 950€
- Non-member fee: 1900€
Don’t forget that EVPA members have priority access to trainings and pay 50% of regular fees.
Should you have further inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com
Download the cancellation policy here.