SOCAP is the leading global conference on social capital markets coming up in October. Many venture philanthropists and social investors from Europe and beyond will be converging in California for this conference.
In partnership with EVPA member Spring Impact we are happy to offer this member-only activity for the first time, an inspiring journey to get to know our ‘social impact neighbours’ along the West Coast of the US (San Francisco and Silicon Valley). Spring Impact are trusted advisors in scaling social impact and have offices in Europe and San Francisco.
Join us: Catch some Californian sun and the Pacific Ocean, be inspired, hear real stories of scalable impact and explore the possibilities of alternative social finance.
- It will take place 22-26 October, 2018
- Exciting 5-day draft agenda to consider
- Itinerary already established, so you can easily network and learn from our US counterparts
- The cost of this tour is €2600 including the price of your SOCAP ticket (A $1,495 US value). Transportation in the US and two dinners included. If you already bought your SOCAP ticket, cost is €850.
- You will need to cover costs of hotels and flight.
For more information, you may contact Christina Wu at email@example.com.