EVPA and Social Value UK will use their in-depth knowledge of the practice of social impact measurement and management to help you learn how to maximize the impact you are generating. This course is especially designed to support the investors for impact, both foundations, social impact funds and any other type of capital provider, in understanding how to measure and manage impact at the portfolio level.
If you are interested in:
- understanding and measuring the impact you generate
- improving your existing impact measurement system without burdening too much your investees/grantees
- learning how to use the data you collect to take relevant decisions on your day-to-day activity and maximize the use of your resources
and you want to do it by:
- learning through real-life case studies and group work
- discussing openly with experienced practitioners
- sharing challenges and learnings with your peers
then the Social Impact Measurement and Management Training is the course for you!
Who should attend
This course is especially relevant for investors for impact such as foundations and social impact funds or , in general, capital providers, who are about to set up or are considering improving their impact measurement and management system. Former participants ranged from grant officers and social investors to philanthropy advisors (banking, family offices, etc…), investment managers and social programme managers.
Don’t forget that EVPA members have priority access to the courses and pay 50% of non-members fees.
- Member fee: 800€
- Non-member fee: 1600€
Registration and deadlines
- Registrations: deadline 31/03/2020. You can register here. Places are limited, so be sure to book your place as soon as possible.
- Scholarships: deadline 31/03/2020. Some scholarships are available for EVPA members who cannot afford the course fee. Please find here all the information on how to apply.
Should you have further inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the cancellation policy here.