A BRAND NEW edition of the COURSE IS ALREADY ON BOARD! DON’T FORGET TO BOOK YOUR SPOT!
Are you a Corporate Social Investor (CSI)*? Do you want to explore opportunities to scale your impact by engaging corporate employees in your activities, but you don’t really know how it is possible in your context? Then join us in Brussels!
In collaboration with Rotterdam School of Management, this course will support you to design and implement your employee engagement activities with the purpose to generate social impact. We believe that as a CSI, engaging employees is an excellent opportunity to provide valuable financial and non-financial support to social purpose organisations (SPOs) and scale social impact.
Based on our research “Social Impact through Employee Engagement” and on real life case studies, this workshop will help you design your employee engagement programmes by:
- Getting to know how to design an employee engagement strategy
- Understanding how you can match employee engagement activities with the SPO’s fundamental needs
- Assessing what you can offer and explore what action strategies you can take to maximise your social impact
- Learning about how you can redirect the discussion and attention towards impact-driven engagement activities.
Who should attend
This course is especially relevant for corporate social investors: corporate foundations, corporate social impact funds, corporate social businesses, corporate social accelerators, shareholder foundations.
- Member fee: 1200€
- Non-member fee: 2400€
If you are an EVPA member, don’t forget you have priority access to the courses and pay 50% of regular fees.
Registration and deadlines
- Registration: deadline 28/02/2020. You can register here. Places are limited, so be sure to book your place as soon as possible.
- Scholarships: deadline 28/02/2020. Some scholarships are available for EVPA members who cannot afford the course fee. Please find here all the information on how to apply.
Download the cancellation policy here.
Should you have further inquiries, please send an email to [email protected].