The best entrepreneurs from the Philippines will be selected at the National Startup Competition and will receive an all expenses paid learning trip to Amsterdam this October!
About Startup Summit Philippines
Startup Summit organizes one of the leading startup conferences in the Philippines where the best entrepreneurs meet the leading investors, thought leaders, business angels and accelerators for collaboration and networking opportunities.
What is Startup Summit?
Startup Summit is a one-day startup conference for founders, entrepreneurs, startups, and investors. This conference focuses on selecting the best startups in the Philippines by organizing national startup competition.
Opportunities and Business Ideas
Startup Summit promotes entrepreneurial innovation, providing opportunity for founders to collaborate, compete and maximize their resources.
- Startup Summit aims to invite 50 most innovative local startups to join the national competition.
- The top 20 startups will be invited to pitch at the Startup Summit.
- The top 10 winners will receive scholarships (provided by Ye!) to participate the one-week Ye! Boost Camp in Amsterdam this October.
- The top 5 winners will be individually awarded the right to represent the Philippines in various global competition.
- Between 16 to 30 years old
- Must be a Filipino citizen
- Have a startup that provides innovative solutions, particularly in agriculture, education, IT, health and clean energy.
- Other startups outside of these categories are also free to join.
How to apply?
- Upload 2-minute video about the business idea via this link.
- When you get to the page, scroll down to Apply now and click the “Create an Account” (if you are already a Ye! member, you can log in to your account
- Candidate can share to social network and invite friends to vote.
For more information, kindly visit here.
The Summit is part of the Ye! Boost Program, a one-year entrepreneurship capacity building program.