The role of social entrepreneurs (SEs) as a vehicle to create impact businesses and drive innovative and sustainable solutions is gaining traction in Indonesia. However, considerable challenges still exist from both the supply and demand sides. To support AVPN’s members’ work in the Creative Economy* sector, we would like to provide a special focus on the diverse opportunities for collaboration within this space.
Hosted by YCAB Foundation Founder and CEO, Veronica Colondam, this session will focus on impact businesses’ roles in equipping the youth and people in rural areas with skills to increase their livelihoods. This luncheon will showcase Creative Economy impact businesses and their supporters, with guiding questions, including:
- Why do funders invest in the Creative Economy?
- What makes investing in Creative Economy enterprises unique?
- How do impact businesses working in the Creative Economy sector usually support their beneficiaries, and to what extent have they been effective?
- What are the factors for success, i.e. special angel investor, supportive enabler intermediaries, etc.?
Join us for a morning to connect, learn, and lead!
RSVP now to secure your attendance.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Specifically, this session will look at 2 Creative Economy sub-sectors: Fashion and Craft