Understanding how to build partnership-based solutions and create shared value is essential in an era where consumers, government and regulators demand “profit with a purpose”.
Now in its third year, this full-day corporate-led event will examine why it is vital that programmes deliver impact with scale in order to maintain the momentum in Asia Pacific’s markets.
The SharingValueAsia summit, developed by the PublicAffairsAsia network, is the region’s leading forum to encourage profit-focused shared value partnership between business, civil society and government.
Top level speakers, top level networking…
Central to this year’s summit will be a robust analysis of the benefits of using partnership and shared value models to both cement long term business growth in place and at the same time tackle some of the most intractable social, environmental and economic problems.
Delegates will learn from those who are at the cutting-edge of innovation in corporate partnership, and breakout workshops will drill down on the critical barriers and opportunities confronting business, government and the not-for-profit sector.Sessions take place in interactive plenary sessions and in “breakout labs” where best practice is explored and arguments tested.
Building on questions emerging from last year’s summit, delegates will examine how to map common strategic frameworks, deliver programmes with qualified metrics and examine the strengths and weaknesses of initiatives founded on approaches ranging from CSR, public-private partnership to the Creation of Shared Value.
Who should attend?
• Citizenship and partnership professionals from MNCs and Asian domestic corporations.
• Middle and senior ranking corporate affairs and communications professionals.
• External engagement managers from NGOs and not-for-profits.
• Government relations and external affairs directors and managers.
• Public policy professionals and civil servants.
• Private sector engagement and innovation directors from government and multilateral agencies.
• CSR professionals and professionals engaged in PPP and Creating Shared Value.
• Senior and middle-tier managers from charities and trade/industry groups.
*AVPN CEO, Naina Subberwal Batra will also be speaking at this event.
For more information and to register for the event, kindly click here.