The SharingValueAsia Summit, developed by the PublicAffairsAsia network, is a unique process-focused event built to develop new relationships between business, civil society, government and the informed consumer.
Now in its fourth year the summit is widely recognized as the leading business-led event of its kind in the region: focusing on open debate and discussion about how to develop long-term tri-sector relationships which both meet business needs and drive social economic and environmental advance.
This year the summit focuses on the vital role corporate innovation, new technology and disruptive industries can play in addressing social, economic and environmental need. Whether they are introducing new product streams, working to remove harmful engine emissions, developing e-health initiatives or embracing new and disruptive technologies, companies are seeking to meet society’s broad range of needs in a sustainable and profitable way. It’s Shared Value in Action.
We will extend the networking and interaction by hosting two hours of pop-up “innovation stations” around the event venue, where corporations, NGOs and multilateral groups can pitch ideas, report back on existing programmes, and seek insight from other participants. Speakers include:
• New Ways To Travel: Uber’s Asian Innovation Strategy – Warren Tseng, General Manager, Uber in Singapore
• Doing Good by Doing Well: The Business Case for Shared Value – Penny Burtt, VP, Government Affairs Asia Pacific, VISA
• Caroline Whatley, Head, Corporate Engagement Centre, Save the Children
• Andrew McConville, Head of Corporate Affairs, Syngenta Asia Pacific, Syngenta
• Rachel Catanach, President, & Senior Partner, Greater China, FleishmanHillard
• Thomas Reynolds, Vice President Partnerships, Programmes & Learning, CARE USA
• Dr Matt Peloso, Founder and CEO, Sun Electric
• Tim Bishop, Head of Partnerships, CARE International
• Lynn Spreadbury, Asia Partnerships Manager, Action Aid International
Please click here to register.