Even before the COVID global pandemic, the delivery of the UN Sustainable Development Goals was behind schedule. Since then, the gap has widened as governments around the world are grappling with post-COVID recovery, increased demands for social services and rising inflation.
This event will outline the structural issues in funding towards the SDGs as governments are tightening their budgets and unable to provide additional funding. The private sector, including individuals and businesses, will therefore need to play a larger role in international global development and progressing towards the SDGs.
Please note: By signing up to watch this livestream, you consent to your email address and details being shared with Charities Aid Foundation, and to be contacted by them. Please email Amy at Alliance at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Confirmed panellists include:
- Marcus Neto, Director – Finance Sector Hub, United Nations Development Programme
- Madlin Sadler, COO, International Rescue Committee
- Ilana Ron Levey, Managing Director, Public Sector, Gallup
- Ted Hart, President and CEO, CAF America and CAF Canada
- The World Bank
- Neil Heslop OBE, Chief Executive, Charities Aid Foundation