This webinar will be led by Koen, Senior Manager of Toniic, who also runs a regular podcast series on Investing in Regenerative Agriculture.
About this Event
There is an increasing interest in investing in regenerative agriculture as a tool to combat climate change. Implementing climate-friendly, regenerative agricultural practices could mitigate nearly 170 GtCO2e, while generating a nearly $10 trillion net financial return for investors and producers.
Regenerative agriculture outcomes also align with UN Sustainable Development Goals, which sustainable, responsible, and impact investors are increasingly integrating into investment decision-making frameworks.
This webinar will be led by Koen, Senior Manager of Toniic, who also runs a regular podcast series on Investing in Regenerative Agriculture. The webinar will introduce us to the concept of regenerative agriculture, present some trends and developments in the sector and share some investment opportunities. Key speaking points include:
- The broken system of agriculture and food
- Regenerative Agriculture vs Sustainable agriculture
- Why Investors start caring about soil
- Which question to always ask before making an investment in food and agriculture
- Strategies used by Toniic members and other impact investors to invest in regenerative agriculture and food