Wealth – in the hands of individuals, philanthropic institutions and investors – has reached new heights. At the same time, growing inequality, which in part has created these new levels of wealth, is destabilizing many societies. How can philanthropies improve their diversity, equity and inclusion practices internally, while working externally through grantmaking and partnerships to address growing social, economic and historic inequality?
- Facilitate dialogue and collaboration between foundations and social investors in different regions working to advance internal and external diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) strategies and enhance their ability to address rising social, economic, and historic inequalities;
- Explore how philanthropic approaches that address inequality in different regions help increase diversity and inclusion;
- Exchange experiences and ideas from across regions and philanthropic sectors to support diversity in talent management, investment, and partnerships;
- Expand the network of influencers across systems, geographies, and generations to generate impactful alliances and enable philanthropic organizations to better address inequality in different social and historic contexts.
This program will bring together a globally-representative group of 25 participants including:
- Senior staff of foundations and social investment vehicles;
- Professionals involved in human resource functions and talent management;
- Individuals invested in DEI practices.
See online for KEY QUESTIONS, confirmed PARTICIPANTS and more.
More information: http://www.salzburgglobal.org/go/639