This year, RBL Bank is back with the 7th edition of UMEED 1000 Cyclothon, aimed at raising funds to support Girl-Child Education with its NGO partner Udbhav School. We are committed to support continued education for these children despite the challenges of COVID-19. These children display the true spirit of Mujhe Roke Na Koi (No One Can Stop Me) which is the theme of this year’s Cyclothon.
There are 3 phases to this event and we sense there is an opportunity to collaborate.
- Phase 1 – 1st Oct to 15th Nov – Fitness Challenge (an employee engagement plus outsiders are welcomed to join)
- Participants will run, jog, swim, walk etc. and donate steps generated towards the cause
- Phase 2 – 1st Nov to 15th Nov – 2 days Qualifying Challenge (for those want to participate in the actual Cyclothon ’20)
- Participant will have complete 200 kms cycling challenge in 2 days and submit report on the official App
- Phase 3 – 27th Nov to 12th Dec – UMEED1000 Cyclothon (challenge to cover 1000 kms in 15 days)
- Qualified cyclists will take up the challenge to complete either as individuals or teams.