Grow Asia and Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Center for Responsible Business Conduct welcome you to join us to explore: how can finance encourage sustainable and responsible practices during agricultural investments?
This webinar is open to any member of the Grow Asia network, the OECD Pilot Project on Responsible Agricultural Supply Chains in Southeast Asia (OECD SEA Pilot), WOMAG members, AVPN members, finance professionals, agribusiness, fisheries and forestry representatives, and others who wish to learn.
Participants will hear from experts who will share insights and cases from the field, followed by Q&A and moderated group discussion.
Participants can expect to learn:
- The role of the financial sector in driving responsible agricultural supply chains in Southeast Asia
- How agribusinesses can attract investment through responsible actions
- How responsible business guidelines (OECD-FAO Guidance and the ASEAN RAI) can guide investment in agricultural supply chains
Expert speakers include:
- Christy Owen, Chief of Party, USAID Green Invest Asia/PACT
- JY Chow, Senior Vice President, F&B and Agri Sector Coverage Lead, Mizuho Bank
- Imke Greven, Policy Advisor on Land Rights, OXFAM
- Erin Sweeney, Sustainable Business and Investment Manager, Grow Asia
- Barbara Bijelic, Finance Lead, OECD Centre for Economic Co-operation and Development