Social Purpose Organisations (SPOs) include the realm of non-profits/charities and social enterprises that are at the frontline of solving social issues and delivering social impact.
SPOs’ fundraising activities often compete with the delivery of their social mission in terms of time and effort. Having a clear understanding of what funders look for in funding proposals and how they assess risks and opportunities before committing to a funding request will enable SPOs to maximise their time and energy.
AVPN and C-asean will conduct a Joint Workshop on Effective Fundraising in an effort to bridge this gap. The workshop will help participants :
- Understand the funding landscape locally and in Asia
- Decode the needs of funders while reviewing funding proposals
- Create action items for improving funding proposals
- Gain insights through discussions around different fundraising strategies
- Acquire skill sets to improve their fundraising effectiveness
Who should participate?
- Early-stage social enterprises that need catalytic funding & non-financial support
- Not-for-profits that sustain themselves through grants and not the markets
- Those looking for flexible funding as their venture moves from sustainability to profitability
The workshop is free but spaces are limited. For any further questions please contact email@example.com
About the Organisers
AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact philanthropy and social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to philanthropy and social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
|C asean is a platform for ASEAN networking, exchanging of best practices, and facilitating peer-to-peer discussions at the regional level. C asean aims to build a regional hub for ASEAN knowledge center focusing on business startups, arts and culture.|