Terms & Conditions
Cambodia Summit 2023 Ticket Terms and Conditions
- The Cambodia Summit 2023 is open exclusively to funders and resource providers. Following an expression of interest, all registrants must receive a confirmation email from AVPN before they complete their registration to secure the Complimentary Member / Member (USD125) / Standard (USD150) tickets.
- AVPN members
- Members in good standing are entitled to 1 complimentary ticket, which are restricted to board members and employees of the member organisation.
- Members can purchase additional tickets at the published price of USD 125.
- For Knowledge members, the complimentary and discounted tickets are eligible only for Staff / Board members who are based in the same market as where the AVPN membership is registered.
- Delegate tickets are non-transferable without prior approval in writing from AVPN. Tickets are only transferable to people within the same member organisation and should be cancelled if not used. Please inform us of any transfer requests via [email protected] at least 2 weeks before the event commences.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations or no-show.
- Should AVPN cancel the conference, we will refund the full ticket price paid, but will have no liability for any related costs incurred by delegates, including domestic or international travel and accommodation expenses that are made in relation to the event.
- The AVPN Cambodia Summit 2023 is subject to a general no fundraising policy at the venue: (i) no direct or persistent soliciting of funding from delegates and (ii) no distribution of pitch books, flyers or other direct solicitation materials.
- Authorised personnel engaged by AVPN may take photographs and videos of attendees during this event. Such photographs and videos may be used by AVPN and event partners for their respective marketing and publicity purposes in print, electronic and social media. Additionally, AVPN may identify attendees by name in such media. To find out more about AVPN’s Data Protection Policy, please refer to our data protection policy.